Following are instructions for preparing, uploading, and inserting images on your
Preparing the Image
- Crop image to optimize view you want displayed.
- Save image in JPG format.
Uploading an Image
- Go to your ADMIN interface.
- Click Edit content or Add content in the menu at left to bring up the
document into which you want to insert your image.
- Find location in that document where you want to insert the image.
- Click Insert Image icon, also known as a "Content Wizard"
Using "Insert Image" Wizard
- Locate the image on your computer using the Browse feature.
- Highlight image and click on it in order to retrieve the image.
- Enter the file name you want the image to have on your website.
- Enter the Alt text, which will describe the image when you position your curser
on the image.
- Indicate whether or NOT you want a border around your image.
- Indicate how much space you want around your image -- or retain the
- Indicate if you want ONLY a small image or BOTH a small and large image.
- Click Upload image to save it on your website.
Note: The "Insert Image" wizard automatically sizes and optimizes your image for
display on a wehsite. If you selected BOTH a small and large image, the large image
will appear in a separate screen when you click the small image.
Inserting Your Image
- When you click Upload image, a new page will appear with a bold text,
which contains the code needed to display your image.
- Copy the bold text and insert it into your document where you want the image to
- Click Add content or Save changes to save your image in that document.
- Verify that the edited content is correct.
- If the image is not in the correct location, return to the document and move the
code to a better location.
Hint: Always insert the code between paragraphs or before headings -- never within